Skip to content
- Creating music in the twenty-first century:
- Why create music?
- economics (what do you want to do?)
- algorithms and control, ‘translation’
- Music and its place in the context of other arts in the twenty-first century: what has the Turner Prize to do with you? What about this year’s nominations?
- Arranging using MIDI: pros and cons
- Selected presentations of what you think of as ‘good’ in terms of composition and creativity and why…
Student Managed Learning
- Continue preparations of your piece for workshop 1
- Ensure you bring along material for tutorials next week.